2021 Hyundai Elantra MPG
There’s no doubt that the new Hyundai Elantra offers plenty of agility for Milledgeville commutes and tons of interior features to make each ride more enjoyable. Whether you’re running errands around town or taking on road trips, the Elantra mpg delivers the efficiency you need to save at the gas pump. What’s more, the formidable Hyundai Elantra gas mileage will help you save money and time as you cruise past filling stations en route to your destination.
Offering up to an EPA-Estimated 43 mpg highway, the gas engine options of this stylish ride are more than efficient enough to help you take on each drive in an eco-friendly way. Learn more about the Hyundai Elantra mpg ratings below!
2021 Hyundai Elantra Gas Mileage & Engines
Offered with three different engines, the 2021 Hyundai Elantra can be tailored to meet your exact needs. From Elantra mpg specs to horsepower, discover what each engine brings to the table with us here:
2.0L 4-cylinder engine
- 147 hp
- 132 lb-ft of torque
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- 33 City/43 Highway mpg on the Elantra SE
- 31 City/41 Highway mpg on the Elantra SEL and Elantra Limited trims.
1.6L turbocharged GDI Engine
- Available on the Elantra N Line
- 201 hp and
- 195 lb-ft of torque with a
- Six-speed manual transmission or a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission with paddle shifters
- 25 City/34 Highway mpg
1.6L inline-4 Engine
- Available on the Elantra Hybrid
- Paired with a 32 kW electric motor
- Electronically controlled continuously variable oil pump
- 139 hp
- 195 lb-ft of torque
- 53 City/56 Highway mpg
Elantra MPG & Performance Features
The 2021 Hyundai Elantra engines are built with power and efficiency and efficiency in mind, but they aren’t the only components that contribute to the eco-friendly specs found across this lineup. The latest Elantra boasts a suite of performance features that helps enhance Elantra gas mileage, including:
- The Elantra Hybrid is built with a Function-Integrated Electric Booster. This feature improves both brake performance and responsiveness, while an independent multi-link suspension improves traction for better grip on the Macon streets.
- The Elantra Hybrid is equipped with a Function-Integrated Electric Booster that improves brake performance and responsiveness, while an independent multi-link suspension improves traction for better performance on Macon roads.
- The freshly designed Elantra exterior not only boosts the style profile of the 2021 model, but it also improves the aerodynamics to promote better fuel efficiency.
- Smart engine features like automatic transmission and cruise control allow for easy shifting and acceleration on the Gray streets – while also reducing fuel consumption.
Test Drive the Hyundai Elantra at Volume Hyundai Today
Now that you’ve learned about Hyundai Elantra mpg ratings, the time is right to visit us. Our finance team will help you discern which engine option and trim is right for your budget and lifestyle. If you have any lingering questions about the Hyundai Elantra gas mileage, trims, or features, contact us today and be sure to learn more about the Elantra reviews.
More from Volume Hyundai
A small SUV with a bold personality, the Hyundai Kona is a high-tech and stylish ride for Milledgeville drivers. But, which of the 2022 Hyundai Kona configurations is right for you? Take your pick of four showstopping options: 2022 Hyundai Kona SE: $21,150 MSRP 2022 Hyundai Kona SEL: $22,950 MSRP 2022 Hyundai Kona N Line:…
This year’s model of the Hyundai Santa Fe provides you with a towing capacity of up to 3,500 pounds. The 2.5L Turbo engine is a force to be reckoned with when it’s properly equipped. The suite of towing features that come with the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe will provide you security and comfort on your…
Is it time for you to find your perfect SUV? One option that should be on every Milledgeville driver’s list is the 2022 Hyundai Kona. While you’ve got a lot to love about this SUV in the bigger picture, the 2022 Hyundai Kona colors put this vehicle over the top. Inside and out, you’ve got…